Copper traction oil is made from the best base oils and additives used to produce copper cables. This product is a water-soluble oil that leads to improved traction parameters, increased metal lifespan, and cleanliness of parts due to its unique anti-pressure and anti-wear properties.
It is used in copper tensioning processes and copper wire tension machines.
This product can be stored closed at the indoor room temperature for at least one year.
It is packaged and supplied in standard 208-liter metal barrels
- High lubricating, wetting and cooling properties
- Stable emulsion formation
- Cleanliness of parts due to high cleaning property
- High emulsion stability and shelf life
- High resistance to foam formation
- High resistance to the growth of bacteria and fungi